Saturday, June 20, 2015

We invite you to our Facebook Community page 
                       
Please like us at  :  Pax Village Voice  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pax-Village-Voice/152998464720656

Pax Village aspires to advance arts, culture, Science & Technology and social responsibility. We believe the Path to Progress lies in eliminating poverty.


This Photo represents both the Sunrise and the Sunset of my life. I am 73 years old and am free to be and say whatever I choose.

The Sunrise in my life is the chance to advance my commitment to create a society in which the life of every citizen can be lived without the FEAR of hunger, homelessness, untended illness and lack of opportunity to succeed in a life of accomplishment.

The sunset is the fact that I have fewer years ahead of me than the years I have left behind. My mother recently passed at 94, so there is a reasonable hope that my setting sun is yet sometime away. I am content with who I am and where the destination of my journey is meant to be. I invite you to walk with me and give advice and a helping hand when you can. Let us cherish the Moment



No comments:

Post a Comment